Friday, November 8, 2013

7 Quick Takes: Weekend Craft List

So, I've been watching my friend's baby for the past two weeks.  Every day, I've managed to get the childrens napping at the same time.  Yes, I want a medal.  In the form of this:
In the amount of one million dollars.  K?  k.
While I'm feeling so specially proud of myself and so badass, let me share with you my weekend ambitions:

One--I want to make a pom pom garland.  Like this:
Mine is going to be in "Thanksgiving colors."  Which are dark gray, light grey, and mustard yellow in case you were wondering.  Because those are the three colors of yarn I have.  I also have white and I'm going to steal, borrow, ask to use some red and green yarn of my mother-in-law's.  My cheapness knows no bounds.

Two--Make advent calendar activities.
Only mine are going to be on red card stock, printed in my own handwriting.  I want to achieve--but not overachieve, ya know?

Three--Well, not this weekend, but today we are going to make these:

Four--Tomorrow we are having family pictures made.  Which I guess is someone else's craft, but I coordinated our outfits, so that counts in my book.

Five--Continue working on food labels for Max's second birthday.  I need to make the "fishing hole."  (Goldfish crackers)


Six--I'm going to paint my nails.  Blue.  And my toenails.  Yes, any mom of small children can tell you, this counts as a craft.

Seven--Update my Christmas wreath.  The red and gold berries I glued on my wreather back in college are not looking so hot.  Today I bought some tiny gold pine cones and 4 bunches of red berries to spruce it up a bit.

Wow.  I hope I have time to do all that.  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment