Monday, January 6, 2014

13 from 2013

I am linking up with Dwija, of House Unseen to review 2013 here in Frowowland.  Basically, you publish 13 photos about your 2013.  Preparing this post has taught me that:
1.  I don't take enough photos
2.  It doesn't matter, because I stink at taking photos
3.  2013 was a really big year for us but you'd never know it (see points 1 and 2)
Anyways, on with the show...

January
 















Max turned one and ate chocolate cake.  Not only did Max turn one, but this was also the day we found out that we sold our house!  
February
 












In February, we stalked zillow and trulia and tried to find a house.  We failed.  But, we did get a picture of Max eating dinner.
March
 












Still no house.  Oh well, we packed up and moved to hell an apartment.  The above photo is Max greeting his Abuelita who had come to watch him while we moved boxes into the black pit of sheol our new apartment.  
April
 















Still no house.  But we did walk around Pullen Park, as pictured above.  Yes, walked! Because, at the age of 15 months my little man started walking!  And we all became a lot happier and less whiny.
May
 In May we spent a wonderful weekend in Oriental, NC with my college friends.  We stayed at a cottage on the Neuse River and spent our time talking, eating, putting our toes in the sand, and boating.  Plus also, I missed out on bacon wrapped scallops because I was in the shower.  The price of being clean.  Wasn't worth it. :(
June
 















June was a huuuuggee month here in Frowowland.  (See how I did the word 'huge' in big letters to help prove my point?  Imma clever one and I'm good with fonts, I am).  My sister-in-law graduated from high school, we found a house and moved into it, and I quit my job to stay home.  June was muy big.
July

 















In July we went to Myrtle Beach and and AND I GOT A TATTOO!!
August

 





















Holy smokes, ya'll, I promise my life is more exciting than it sounds!  Kinda.  In August we paid other people to paint our dining room so I now have the dining room of my dreams.  And Max doesn't even play in there so it's always clean.
September
 




















In September, Max and I started MOPs and we celebrated with the obligatory grainy phone photo.
October
















Max dressed up as a crocodile for Halloween and we walked around the neighborhood.  Then, Mama and Papi Frowow ate all his candy.
November

In November Team Frowow (the people, not the blog) turned 5 years old!  That's right, we've been driving each other crazy for half a decade.  We celebrated with shrimp and grits and family photos.
December
Here is the only photo I have of December:
I went to a Favorite Things party.  It was fun.
Hopefully I will take more and better photos in 2014.  But probably not.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment