Monday, August 4, 2014

Pregnancy: Week 16 Recap

This was written a very long, long time ago.  I really don't even know when week sixteen was...maybe late April?  I wasn't going to post it...but why not?

It feels a little late to start documenting the weeks of my pregnancy and I get an even bigger feeling that people don't really care but:  I do.  I may be one of the only people who enjoys reading weekly updates on other people's blogs...maybe you do too?  I hope you stay but you can always click away...

I never documented my pregnancy with Max in written form or even in pictures.  I was so wary throughout my pregnancy with him because it took us a long time to conceive and my first trimester was somewhat dramatic.  I was afraid excited documentation would jinx me.  I'm a lot more relaxed this time around so here we go...

Pregnancy symptoms:
-round ligament pain
-increased hunger
Cravings:
-hamburger and fries from Backyard Burger
(On a side note, I always always indulge my cravings.  I've found that if I don't I eat lots of other stuff that "aren't it" to try to satisfy an unhealthy craving, only to eventually cave and eat what I wanted all along.  To me, it's better to just have the hamburger and fries once than to eat 3,000 calories that you aren't craving and THEN the hamburger and fries).
Aversions:
-broccoli
Movement:I felt a few flutters!  It's funny, because 16 weeks was when I felt Max move for the first time.  His movements felt like bubbles popping.  This baby feels like a butterfly flapping it's wings.

Gender: I'm not sure, but this pregnancy has been really different, so I'm going to say girl.
Best moment of the week: Having an extra morning to myself to take a Preparing for (Another) Baby class.  
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound in 2 weeks!  And strawberry picking sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment