Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Five Favorites: Bachelorette

I am linking up with Five Favorites again this week.  I had planned to do some hair/makeup products but the lovely host done stole my first favorite.  Seriously, Not Your Mother's Sea Salt Spray is fantastic.  Buy some and fall in love.  And speaking of loooove...(haha, see what I did there??)

This season of the Bachelorette has been pretty good.  Definitely better than JPs season, but really there was no where to go but up.  My favorite season ever was Sean's because, you know, Sean.  Plus also Tierra.  That was good TV.   Here are my five favorites from this better than mediocre season:

1. Farmer Chris Soules






















Hey Chris.  I'm married with one kid out and one in utero. Call me.

2.  The way Andi awkwardly holds the roses:
















Maybe it's just me?  She is always holding them way too high and too far out from her body.   Is she doing a smell check?
Let's contrast her to Bachelorette Perfection:





















See?  Up by chin vs. down by chest.  Arms extended vs. arms relaxed.  What?  Ok.  It's just me.

3.  Staaap it















I keep waiting for one of the guys to get angry and call Andi out on her catch phrase, a la "esss ok."  But no one has, because no one scorches the earth over linguistics like Andi Dorfman.  (Esss ok and "I swear if you say acting one more time").

4.  This tweet from Jennifer Weiner:
"Chris is not here.  Because, honestly, after two Fantasy Suites and a horseback ride in shorts, I just could not even."

5.  You know that article thingy circulating around facebook feeds about resting bitch face?  Seriously, one of my favorites this season has been watching Andi have it:
















Andi probably never realized (until now) that she made that face so often.  And to be honest, I have no idea what my resting face really looks like.  But I hope it's not that.

To see other favorites:  GO HERE..

1 comment: