Tuesday, November 19, 2013

5 Favorites

Hello!  It's been a while!  Welcome, favoriteers! In case you hadn't gathered, this post is part of the five favorites link-up.  Let's just jump right in:

1--A well-dressed kid.

 His attire is compliments of an arched back and locked knees while I was trying to change him.  Ugh.  Sometimes getting dressed is the most frustrating part of the day.  He won the battle, but I put a hat on him since it was cold outside and I try not to look 100% irresponsible.  I always try to stay at a solid 60%.  Since outfit curation and credits are apparently a mom blog thing, allow me to share:
Hat--Target
Socks--Target
Diaper--Kawaii via Sweetbottoms
Supreme Cuteness--via Genetic Mutation
2--Turkey Beanie Baby
 Who knew that thing would provide minutes of entertainment every morning?  I'm so glad I saved it from my grandmother's belongings to use as a Thanksgiving decoration.
3--My Powder Room Decor
First of all, I realize that people probably don't say powder room anymore.  Whatevs.  The 3 wall hangings are goodwill finds, spray painted blue.  The chalkboard used to be a mirror, until my crafty paws got a hold of it for a mere $2.99.  Love, love here we are...in the bathroom.  Nope, Team Frowow isn't weird.
4--Young Living Essential Oils
I'm about to order my starter kit.  I'm so excited!  Essential oils are THEE THING in the crunchy mom blog world right now.  I've totally succumbed to the peer pressure.  Since I haven't actually used them yet, I have to admit  that the idea of them is my favorite thing...I will write a review. Wait with bated breath.  I know you will.
5--I cannot finish this post.
Our computer is being unreasonably slow.  I just had to wait 5 seconds for that sentence to appear.  I've got to scoot and skidaddle before I throw the thing against the wall.  I'm not violent.

Questions for you:  Are you violent?  Plus also, have you used Essential Oils before?  What did you think?


5 comments:

  1. getting dressed -- always the biggest mountain to climb...WHY does it have to be the first one?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting with baited breath for your review! I can't lie -- the lure of the essential oil movement is becoming more and more irresistible with each passing day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone besides my mom is waiting for my review! :) I am anxious to keep us out of the doctor's office this winter!

      Delete
  3. First off, that top picture closely resembles how my son dresses now haha, complete with the blue Kawaii diaper (love it!).

    Second, Essential Oils are AWESOME! I just started using them and I'm finding uses every which way. Including, a little lavender in my son's bath water to help him sleep at night. Hope you love your set! I've just been buying them one at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete