Wednesday, December 18, 2013

2013 Family Photos

Much to Andres's chagrin, I have decided to make yearly family photos a "thing."  You can imagine what this does to the man who needed reminders to smile during pictures at our wedding.  Not to mention what it did to me when I read that when planning outfits every color should appear at least twice.  I wish I'd never read that.  After tearing apart our closets I discovered that none of the three Frowow's wear common colors.  So, I had to go to Kohl's to buy an orange infinity scarf.  I had to.  In the end, I decided on this:
 See how all the colors show up at least twice?  Nice job, Heather, you say.  Thanks! :)  However, in typical Andres fashion he did not want to wear the blue gingham shirt.  He wanted to wear an orange shirt.  That may not sound like a big deal, but it was.  See, if the blue shirt vanished, where would that leave Max's blue puffer vest?  ALL ALONE, THAT'S WHERE!  The fun, peaceful afternoon I had envisioned collapsed around me as Andres put on an orange shirt and then insisted that Max not wear the puffer vest because it was the same outfit he had worn to the pumpkin patch.  Eventually, we settled on having Max wear an orange checkered shirt (which I LOVE) but our color scheme went from orange and blue to just orange, which I wasn't thrilled about.  Yet, as with all drama, in the end it didn't even matter because look at these amazing photos:

 How adorable are we in all our orange?  And how amazingly attractive is this guy:
 Ahhh!  I can't even take it!  Our photos were taken by the amazing Bart Copeland.  You should get your family photos taken by Bart Copeland too.  Max was running all over the place during the entire shoot and I was positive that we did not get a single good photo.  Every single photo is freaking amazing.  I have no idea how that happened.  Bart is great!  And not only is he an amazing photographer, he's also a 4th grade teacher and  just so happens to be the person who was my long term sub when I was on maternity leave.

So, here is the awkward conclusion of this blog post:  Bart Copeland Photography <~~click it.

No comments:

Post a Comment