Wednesday, July 24, 2013

5 Favorites

It's my first link-up!  I hope I don't break any link-up rules.  I probably won't because as you can see from my blog design I am really, really good on computers and the internets and web design.  It's sort of my thing.  

This week Grace, of Camp Patton is hosting, but usually it's someone else.

Here are 5 things I'm currently loving:

UNO


This was the last read aloud I did with my class.  I love it.  It gives me chills.  "He isn't a tame lion."  Ahhhh!  Clive Staples, how do you write like that?!?

DOS

My new pants from Francesca's.  They are indigo with a thin, floral pattern.  For the price of $10, I feel like I stole them.  I can't find them on the website and I don't have a picture of myself in them, so you'll have to trust me.  They are awesome.

TRES


My new dust mop from Target.  I love using it and Max loves using it.   If it wasn't for the minutes of entertainment brought to you by the grand dust mop, I couldn't cook dinner.

CUATRO

Maggiano's stuffed mushrooms.  Andres and I went out to Maggiano's to celebrate my birthday just so I could have the stuffed mushrooms.  (Ok, and I wanted a cocktail).  They are smack your mama good.

Also, when you go to Maggiano's to try the stuffed mushrooms for yourself, I highly recommend sitting at the bar and making nice with the bartender.  It's a great way to get free aperitivo-sized cocktails.  Or maybe they thought, "Well, if her mouth is drinking, it's not talking.  Fill this cray cray up."  We'll never know.

CINCO




Max's new-to-him Melissa and Doug tool set.  It is pictured above drying from it's thorough disinfecting as I thrifted it for a mere $7.00.  It's provided him with countless minutes of entertainment and all the tools fit inside the box and it folds up for easy clean-up and transport.  What's not to love?  

So, there are my five favorites.  Now I'm off to figure out how to link this thing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment