Saturday, July 20, 2013

The day I don't want to forget

Yesterday was exactly the kind of day I don't want to forget.  We recently moved to a larger house, to have room to grow in and to be able to have friends over without being too cramped.  

Well, yesterday evening my friends' husbands, Mark and Jon, were over staining our deck.  (Because Team Frowow is all about "do it someone else").  I texted Jon's wife, Jessica, and she came over for an impromptu playdate.  Then, Mark's wife, Melissa and their daughter, Amelia, showed up to join in the fun!

I wish I had pictures of Max, Levi, and Amelia running around our empty dining room yelling at the top of their lungs to hear themselves echo.  I wish I could explain how it felt to have 3 crazy kids running around our basement all wanting the same toy.  My heart was so full.

Then, to make matters even better, Jon surprised us by ordering pizza so we sat the kids down and had a pizza party for dinner!  I was so thankful for a kitchen full of friends and a house full of screaming, laughing children!

PLUS ALSO, I completed a craft yesterday afternoon during Max's nap.  I'll have to post a picture soon, which means I'll actually need to take a picture.  I hear blogs are crappy if they don't have pictures.  So here's a random picture that has nothing to do with this post:
 ACK.  Would you just look at those two boys??!?  They're mine.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment