Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Five Favorites

I am linking up with Hallie for another round of Five Favorites. 

I've noticed that I've been posting pictures of Max and family events as my five favorites.  This week I'm changing it up, lest you think I'm all substance and no vain.  In no particular order, here are my favoritos:

UNO
Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty serum
This stuff is amazing.  I put it on at night and it makes my skin feel really soft and (I feel) it evens out my skin tone.  Since using this product (and this whole brand) I've only had one breakout, which probably occured because 1.  I sometimes sleep with my makeup on and 2. I eat tons of gummy bears.  So try it.

DOS
Bare Minerals eyeshadow/liner in Sex Kitten
Bare Minerals is the only brand I've ever been able to use as an eyeliner.  I lack the skill to use anything else.  I like to mix up my colors and try a new one each time. Thus far in my eyeliner career, I've used a blue, a green, and a purple.  I am super excited to try this brown.  It looked amazing on my hand, so let's hope it looks just as good on my eyes.  I don't use this as a shadow, only a liner.  I've been using this brand for at least two years, and this is only the fourth liner I've bought--it lasts forever!
 TRES
 
This perfume is called Flowerbomb.  I was in Sephora the other day, for maybe the second time in my life.  I smelled this perfume and liked it.  Didn't buy--but I wanted to.  I've never owned "nice perfume" because I have these incredible pheromones that smell EXACTLY like Brown Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Bodyworks.  But maybe I will ask for this perfume as a gift from someone.  Any volunteers?  

CUATRO
If anyone reads the blog PinterestToldMeTo, you know about these jeans.  These are Vigoss jeans and they can be found in the juniors department at Nordstrom.  I really want the pair on the right for fall.  I actually found 3 pairs of Vigoss jeans at a consignment store, but they were all one size too big.  Major sadz.  

CINCO
I'd post a picture, but I think we all know what Toms looks like.  Plus also, probably camo too.  It took me  a LONG time to jump on the Toms bandwagon, but they are the most incredibly comfy shoes ever.  And they do grow on you.  I don't think anyone will ever say that they are the most attractive shoe, but the colors and patterns are fun.  No one ever says, "I like your shoes" when you wear Toms.  They qualify their statement by saying, "I like your Toms."  The camo pattern is really cute, for a pair of Toms.  When my navy pair wears out, I think I'll buy the camo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment