Monday, August 12, 2013

Memories of Yesteryear

I'm finally getting around to blogging about family happenings because I've finally found the cable thingy to upload our pics to the computer.  
One of the best things about being a stay-at-home-mom is our peaceful morning routine.  It was so stressful to have to wake up and get both myself and Max ready by 7:30 every morning.  I don't know how people with more than one kid do it.  I was a tornado around the house every day and honestly, Andres and I were fighting a lot.  However, on one of the less stressful mornings, we had the time to laugh and take pictures of this cute boy:

These were taken in December.  Max had just learned to pull himself up to standing and was practicing with the drying rack.  Yes, I know that it's not the most stable of all items. However, I knew it wouldn't HURT him and when you are trying to get out the door for work in the morning, you learn take the path of least resistance.  Of course, the drying rack fell on him.

 At first Max didn't know how to react and his face started to crumble, but when he saw Andres and I laughing, he decided he had done something funny and clever.
Look at that cutey boy!  And look at my shirt.  I really like that shirt.  It was sent to me via Stitch Fix and it's one of my favorite fall items.  Babies and clothes.  My two favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment