Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Five Favorites: Reality TV Edition

Linking up for 5 favorites.
Monday night is always Girls Night.  It's a fact.  It's always on the schedule.  "Hi, Andres, how was your day, I love you Max, kiss, kiss, peace out to this Mama!"  Girl's Night started when Max was in utero and even pre-in-utero, and includes me and friends from church who are girls. Duh.  Why Monday night?  Because Monday is the Night of The Bachelor!  Not, like, single girls trying to find a living breathing bachelor standing the flesh right in front of their person kind of bachelor.  This kind of Bachelor:
This is good TV, ya'll.  It is always a train wreck and I'm TOTALLY on board!  In no particular order, here are my Five Favorite seasons:
ONE
Ben's season.  Who can forget Courtney?  Above is what she looked like saying "kill shot."  If I was on TV, I would definitely want to be screen captured using my hands as guns.  Just sayin.
Ok, to be honest I didn't REALLY REALLY love this season compared to later ones.  BUT, read all the quotes above and know that I listened to all those sayings while nursing Max for 3 hours straight.  Seriously, this season is memorable because Max was about 1 month old and SCREAMED from about 6 in the evening to 11 at night.  Unless he was nursing.  So, my friends J and S came over and brought me dinner while I sat cross legged on the couch with a boppy, nursing cover, and my child, and stayed that way for the entire show.  In addition to the quotes above, here are some other memorable ones:
Is he still nursing????--J
He's been going a long time.  Is that normal?--S
Uhhh, is anyone going to eat those 3 biscuits?--Me

TWO
Brad and Emily.  Sweet, beautiful Emily.  I don't really have a lot to say here, because this season is mainly included because without this season, we never would have had this:
THREE
Emily's season!  This was drama at it's best!  I have a few things to say about this season.
1.  
2.  
Best moment ever.
3. 
FOUR
If not for Brad Womack, we would never have had an Emily season, which also means we would never have had this:
See how it's all connected?  I LOVED this season.  And I LOVE Catherine.  I love Catherine with Sean.  But, let's be honest.  The best part of the season was this:
and this
Fake hypothermia.
and this
NOT a real fall!  This is what I look like when I'm resting.
There were some scary moments on the show like, right here:
Take cover!  Everybody scatter!
But, had Ashley not been there, we would never have been able to watch this:
BEST.SEASON.EVER.
FIVE
Ok.  Desiree's season was a dud.  It doesn't belong here.  BUT, it did bring us this gem:
I'm not always on TV, but when I am, I wear hideous vests.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, ah, such good memories! Can't wait for Juan Pablo :)

    ReplyDelete