Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Five Favorites

Here we go again.  How many favorites can a person have?  Apparently a lot.  Five favorites every week times four weeks in a month is 20 favorites.  20 times 12 months in a year is 240 favorites a year.  Really, I guess my favorites should cease being favorites and just be "things I like," but I'll just go ahead and contribute to the American overemphasis on the words 'love' and 'favorite.'   But whatevs, it's fun to do.  So happy favoriting! <~~~~ for more favorites click that & click it good!

1
Coconut oil as a nighttime moisturizer.  I had my doubts.  So far I'm enjoying this nighttime facial routine.  No breakouts as of yet and it makes my skin feel dewy and youthful.  In my head. "Why is your face so shiny and oily looking?" says Andres Frowow every night.  Reality doesn't count, though, only what you think.  (I'm being silly, that is a horrendous life philosophy, don't believe it).  So if I say dewy, then dewy it is.

2
Moroccan Argan Oil--the kind in the spray bottle at Target.  It makes my hair feel silky and helps tame the frizz.  In my mind, my hairs look super different from their old selves, so if you see me say, "Oh wow, the hairs on your head are totes amazing!"  You must include the word totes.

3
Lest you think this is the "oils Heather Frowow applies her her person" edition, view below:

















A sleeping Max is also my forever, for real, LOVE LOVE LOVE favorite.  He looks adorable when he sleeps.  The picture does not do him justice.  Times the cuteness above by infinity and you may come close.

4





















Yes, I've already listed my rainboots as a favorite, but I'm going to again because I miss them. It hasn't rained for a month.  I'm not sure what to say for the conclusion of this favorite.  Boots.  Like.

5






















The Gap Boyfriend Shirt.  I'm wearing one right now, only mine is prettier than the one in the photo above.  Mine has red, yellow, and blue.  It's one of the most comfortable shirts I've ever put on my person.  You should get one.

So, there you have it.  5 more favorites.  

2 comments:

  1. Those are great boots. I really need (yes, need...I live in the PacNW) a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Napa Flex. I had tried on Hunter boots at Nordstrom but didn't like the fit. These are so comfortable! And CHEAPER than Hunters, which is always a good thing!

      Delete